Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is one of our all-time favorite recipes and these cookies are always a big hit among friends, or even in parties. This is a very simple, but tasty, recipe that every stoner or even non-stoner needs to try at least once. So without further ado, pick up the following ingredients and let’s get baking so we can start eating. That’s right, pun intended.
- 1 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of cannabutter
- 1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- The first step is to pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees and grease the baking sheet that you will be using. Grab a medium sized bowl and combine the 1 1/3 cups of all purpose natural flour, 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda and 1/4 tablespoon of salt. Whisk this mixture until everything is combined and then set it aside for the time being.
- Grab another medium-sized bowl and mix the 1/2 cup of cannabutter, 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and 2/3 cups of packed brown sugar. Do it until it's creamy.
- Once the mixture is all set, add the 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and egg. Continue mixing until the butter/sugar/brown sugar combination has a light consistency, and then add the chocolate chips. Once the chocolate chips are added, gently stir in the flour mixture from the first bowl into the second. It may take awhile, but continue mixing until you have decent looking and firm cookie dough.
- Once the dough is ready, you will then spoon the mixture out into 1/4 cup cookies on a sheet and spread them out accordingly. Place them in the preheated oven at 325 degrees and let the cookies bake for 18-25 minutes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven when the cookies are a crisp golden brown and let them cool for approximately 10-15 minutes before removing from the sheet.
Once the cookies are all done, you can eat them and enjoy it with a milk!