Protect your Delivery with Navidium Shipping Protection
Due to the significant increase in damaged and lost shipments, we have now enabled Navidium Shipping Protection by default on all orders for your protection. You do have the option to disable the insurance, however, in doing so you are accepting the risks of a damaged or lost shipment. Be aware the default coverage for most carriers is only $100.
By purchasing Navidium Shipping Protection, we will reship your order free of charge in the event of damage, loss, or delivered by the carrier, but not received. In the event that a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund.
- Shipping protection is non-refundable.
- Shipping protection can not be canceled after an order has been placed.
What's considered a lost package:
- Shipments that state 'delivered' by the courier but you did not receive it.
- Domestic shipments where tracking shows 'in transit' for 7 days or more.
- International shipments were tracking shows 'in transit' for 30 days or more.
What's considered a damaged package:
- Items that were damaged in transit.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/package opening during transit.
What's not covered:
- Packages that have GPS location or photographic evidence that it was delivered to your property or at a secure location.
- Missing packages or packages returned to sender due to incorrect address information provided by the customer.
- We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud, and/or abuse.
- Orders that have not shipped yet.
- Orders held in customs.
- Delivery delays.
What happens if Navidium Shipping is deselected
- Navidium Shipping Protection is optional. By deselecting shipping protection, we will not be liable for lost or stolen packages, including packages that are confirmed delivered by the carrier, but not received.
- If Navidium Shipping Protection is not purchased, the customer will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for the lost, stolen, or damaged package. Please use the resources below to file a claim with the carrier in the event that the package has been lost in transit.
- Packages will not be reshipped, nor refunds given in the event that packages are lost, stolen, or shown delivered, but not received by the carrier, and no insurance was purchased.
How to submit a claim:
Please file a claim here. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1 business day.
What to include in your claim email:
- Subject line: Shipping Protection Claim for order <insert order number>. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email.
- Description of issue.
- Photo evidence of damage if applicable.
- There is a 7 day waiting period for orders marked as delivered. Oftentimes, these orders show up within 2-3 days of being marked as delivered.
We will continue to track your package. Should it appear, we will ask that the package be shipped back to us at our expense.
What happens after your claim has been submitted:
- After your claim has been submitted, please allow us 7 business days to work on your claim.
- Once your claim has been approved, we will send you a replacement if available, or issue you a refund back to the method of payment on file.