Tips for Using Marijuana Chocolate Molds
Chocolate molds are a fun and super easy way to create homemade candies! I don't know about you, but we are excited to try this one so we can be ready for our upcoming house parties!
So if you're trying to dream up something dope and cool to display on your dessert table, I suggest homemade candies! Here are my top 5 tips for using chocolate molds:
- When melting chocolate or candy melts I suggest adding a teaspoon or two of oil (vegetable oil is fine). This gives your chocolates a more glossy finish and you can't even taste it. I have also found that adding extracts or colored dyes to melted chocolates will cause them to harden slightly, making them more difficult to get into your mold.
- Be sure to pour a bit of chocolate into the Marijuana Candy Mold.
- Do not overfill your molds. This will result in a rim around the edge of your candy. If you do end up with a rim, carefully shave it off before gifting.
- Once you have filled the mold, give it a gentle tap on your kitchen counter to release any air bubbles that might be trapped in the candy.
- f you plan to use more than one color chocolate in your mold allow the first color to set completely before adding the next. You can speed up this process by placing your half-filled mold in the freezer.
Cool for house parties, right?! And this can also work for gummies! An awesome way to make your visitors night perfect!